M&E Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Location: Sana’a (with regular travel to other sites ).
- Period: 6 months, renewable subject to performance.
- Duty Station: Life Makers Meeting Place Organization (LMMPO), Sana'a –Yemen.
- Terms: Full Time Position (8 Eight hours per working day), with field visits to the work sites.
- Classification: MEAL Management.
- Expected start Date: As soon as possible.
- Job grade: - Fourth degree.
LMMPO; 17 years of diligent engagement in Yemeni humanitarian and Development undertaking, is now regarded as one of the leading organizations in humanitarian response and development as well as development of young people's abilities. Investing and benefiting from the abilities and talents of young people constitutes a passion for us, but also is the essence of our mission and focus of our work and it is on top of our goals for which we are working hard to achieve. Thus, we have implemented several successful activities and programs that have had a real favorable impact on young people and the society in general. That success, inevitably, will not be possible without the support of our teams, donors, partners and other stakeholders.
LMMPO is keen to have a competent candidate to fill the position of M&E Coordinator.
Purpose/Scope of the task
Develops proper monitoring and evaluation planning based on the major indicators of project. Ensures that relevant project activities are tracked and maintains monitoring and evaluation system to best measure the quality, progress and impacts (results) of all project activities. Also, he/she will ensure the quality of all the purchases of the project and procedures of the project activities are in line with internal policies of LMMPO.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
1. Develop and manage the project monitoring plans (M&E) including designing appropriate data collection tools in close cooperation with each project staff.
2. Collect and monitor performance indicators using appropriate data collation tools.
3. Track the programs inputs, activities, processes, outcomes, monitor targets and actual performance of projects; and assist analysis of the data and information to review progress of projects.
4. Support and follow-up on any evaluation conducted in the field.
5. Oversee all the data collection and analysis processes to measure progress and achievements according to the M&E plan/s.
6. Undertake regular monitoring visits to the various programs and projects sites including (villages, sub-district, districts, and health facilities …..etc.)
7. Review and monitor the quality of data entry relevant to programmer's implementation.
8. Closely work with IT officer in the production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly data reporting.
9. Prepare quarterly semi-annual and annual M & E reports in collaboration with the technical teams.
10. Install (M&E) system in close cooperation with IT officer.
11. Write a weekly report and submit it to the direct supervisor.
12. Ensures that relevant project activities are tracked and maintains monitoring and evaluation system to best measure the quality, progress and impacts (results) of all project activities. Also, he/she will ensure the quality of all the purchases of the project and procedures of the project activities are in line with internal policies of LMMPO.
13. Carrying out any work assigned to him by the direct responsible for the project.
Qualifications and Skills
Study and Training:
- University degree (Bachelor's or equivalent) in a related field (Business Administration, International Development, etc.) Master's degree in related field is preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in Monitoring & Evaluation Management /Risk experience with background in risk analysis preferred.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Speaking and Writing).
- Competence in using information Technology (IT) including Word, Excel and common packages such as DHIS, ONA, GBVIMS, SPIMS, SPSS, EXCEL, etc.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Decision making.
- Analytical Skills.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Analytical Skills.
- Ability to achieve planned goals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent planning and interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Team management and knowledge transfer
- Ability to travel.
- Proven ability of using MEAL system.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- High quality report writing.
Position Includes: -
- The (Basic salary, Appearance & Transportation Allowances, Social Security, Payroll Tax, Other Benefits (Communications Allowance), Health & Life Insurance.]
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل