Visual Basic Developer (2)
Establishment: a financial and investment company
We seek to employ qualified people with experience, competence, known and reputable, who have the ability to discipline, attendance, accomplish work, adhere to work confidentiality, strive to grow the company and develop personal skills and abilities in a way that enhances job loyalty.
Workplace: Sana'a Haddah Street Working time: two periods
Job Title: Visual Basic Developer (2)
- Creation, evolution, and support of robust desktop apps
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable desktop Apps
- Contribute in all phases of system development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Performance and Responsiveness optimization
- Follow agile software development best practices (test-driven development, continuous Integration, refactoring, code standards).
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
- At least 3 years of experience working with Desktop development
- At least 2+year experience in visual basic Development
- Must have built at least two apps with visual basic.
- Must be able to build API’s using (ASP C# and VB C#) for backend servers.
- Well known in API’s security solutions for API such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Working experience in desktop app development lifecycle
- Experience developing highly interactive applications and well-designed APIs
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies
- A firm grasp of object-oriented (OOP) analysis and design.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (ORACLE / SQLSERVER), database designing and query optimization techniques.
- Good knowledge of C# programming language.
- Well known in most common design patterns and solid principles solutions.
- Proficient understanding of Versioning Control (Git), Continuous Integration and testing frameworks
- Confidence with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development Personal Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Quick learner
- A logical thinker
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and with other people
- Attention to details
- Passionate about technology
How to Apply
Those wishing to work should send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And to WhatsApp number: 770078773
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل