Provision of Custom Clearance Services This tender has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Sub-Office Aden, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Office in Aden would like to establish a Frame Agreements and invites qualified service providers to provide a firm proposal for the provision of the following:
PROVISION OF CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Thursday 03 November 2022 – 23:59 hrs Yemen Time.
Follow all instructions mentioned in bidding documents listed below, which are available on this LINK:
- RFP Cover Letter
- Annex A: Terms of Reference
- Annex B: Financial Offer Form
- Annex C: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex D: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services – 2018 version
- Annex E: UN Supplier Code of Conduct
- Annex F: Staffing Capacity
- Annex G: Confidentiality Undertaking Form
- Annex H: Clients Information and Contracts
- Annex I: Submission Checklist and Acknowledgements
- Annex J: eTenderBox Supplier User Manual
Please confirm your intention to participate in this tender before the tender deadline by return e-mail to YEMADSU@UNHCR.ORG as to:
- Your confirmation of receipt of this request for proposal
- Your company name, email address, phone number
- Your intention to participate in this tender
- Email Subject should be: RFP/SOADEN/004/22 PROVISION OF CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES
SUBMISSION OF BID:
The offers must bear your official letterhead, clearly identifying your company.
Bids should be submitted via eTenderBox online portal and not by hand-delivery
All attachments must be in PDF format only.
Copies of the *.pdf format documents may, as an addition, might be included in Excel or other formats such as *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.rtf, *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.txt, *.zip, *.ppt, *.pptx, *.bmp, *.rar, *.gif, *.tif and *.tiff. Executable files (*.exe, *.bat, *.cmd, etc.) shall not be uploaded as such extensions are filtered and are rejected by the UNHCR email server).
The Technical and Financial offers are clearly separated by uploading them to the appropriate category on UNHCR eTenderBox online tool. To submit an offer, the bidder needs to complete the registration process that is exclusively for eTenderBox and does not replace any other registrations for UNHCR applications.
It is bidder’s responsibility to upload only technical documentation under the “Technical” category and financial documentation under the “Financial” category.
Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of your offer.
For more information, please contact UNHCR Sub-Office Aden
Tel: 02-231441 or 02-235111
Bids received after the deadline or sent to the responsible buyer or any other UNHCR staff other than submission on the eTenderBox will result in disqualification of the offer.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.
Attachments / المرفقات
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
since it expired
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc