Request for Expression of Interest for Health and Medical Experts This tender has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
(Ref. Tender 83453477)
Request for Expression of Interest for Health and Medical Experts
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
- All well-qualified and experienced consultants
- Interested in one or more attached Lots.
- on GIZ sites (in Sana'a, Al-Mahweet, Hajjah, Ibb and Hadramout)
- Duration of the Consultancy Services (January 2024 – October 2025)
To improve healthcare service quality in health facilities, the Health System Strengthening Project (HSSPIII) is designed to maintain the essential healthcare services based on the Yemen Minimum Service Package in an acceptable level of quality for the entire population in five governorates in Yemen. The German Government (BMZ) supports the third phase of the project PN: 22.2012.7-001.00 from August 2022 to December 2025 with the aim to target all essential healthcare in the governorates, which is provided at both primary and secondary care levels depending on the complexity, including the improvement of referral from the primary care level to the relevant referral hospital.
The strategy of the project builds upon the results achieved in the second phase by adopting the quality improvement program (QIP) which is designed to ensure that services at the first level of care in districts (health workers, health facilities) and the level of governorate Hospitals by building the institutional capacity of hospitals, improving the performance of health care providers, and enhancing the working environment. The focus of support at the governorate level is on capacity development as well as planning and cooperation with governorate health offices (GHO) and supervision of district health offices and facilities. At the district level, the project assists the district management office in its health planning and service improvement efforts.
To take advantage of the German expertise, the Akkon University of Human Sciences with its Institute for Research in International Assistance (IRIA) leads the core of capacity development and strengthening the capacity of the national academic institutions to ensure the sustainability of the quality improvement approach and improve the performance of the healthcare service providers and the team of governorate health office. The list of the targeted hospitals and PHC areas are listed in (Appendix 1) and (Appendix 2).
The intended framework contract aims at contracting local experienced health and medical specialists to provide capacity development in health sector. The required services will be commissioned into twelve lots. GIZ is seeking the services of up to 3 consultants in each Lot.
Documents required for EOI.
- A cover letter and updated CV.
- Evidence of his/her qualification (certificates) and previous experience (with references).
Important conditions and instructions:
- This invitation is placed on behalf of GIZ office Yemen and does not accept any responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation.
- This invitation does not entail any commitment. GIZ reserves the right to change or cancel the invitation and its requirement at any time. Reply to this invitation does not guarantee that such consultants will be considered.
- Only short-listed experts will be considered for further process.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) from experts failing to provide the requested information and evidence (listed on section No. 3) will be disregarded.
- This EOI does not entail any commitment on the part of GIZ, either financial or otherwise. GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOI without incurring any obligations to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.
The applicant shall submit Expression of Interest to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by copies of all required documents (listed on section No. 3) noted that the deadline is on: 22th November 2023. The subject line must be clearly marked with the specific Lot as follows: “Lot ( ): Title of the Lot”
The related document can be downloaded from the below link
Attachments / المرفقات
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
since it expired
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc