Provision of Long-Term Agreement for Unarmed Private Security Guards Services for UNDP Aden
Provision of Long-Term Agreement for Unarmed Private Security Guards Services for UNDP Aden, Yemen
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), is an international development agency that is helping the country to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience to sustain development results.
UNDP Yemen Country Office wishes to enter into a:
Long-Term Agreements (LTA) with one Services Provider to provide unarmed private security guards services to UNDP Aden.
Some other UN Agencies may piggy-back on UNDP LTA to establish their LTAs.
UNDP does not warrant that any quantity of Services will be purchased during the terms of this Agreement, which shall be in force for one (1) year and with possibility to renew it thereafter for a maximum of additional two (2) years, subject to supplier's satisfactory performance, competitiveness of prices, and continuing needs of the organization.
The resulting Long-Term Agreement(s) will also be open for other UN projects and counterparts to utilize.
While UNDP intends to establish the LTA, there is no fixed committed contract amount. Once the contract is established with the winning vendor, orders for such services will be placed through the Purchase Orders and the General Condition and Terms of Contract will be in force.
Please note that all required documents are found on UNDP Quantum Platform, where the offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link:
using the bidder profile you may have in the portal.
In case you have never registered before, follow this link: Register here to register a bidder profile in the system.
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration. Follow the instructions in the attached guide to search the tender, subscribe, and submit bid response.
If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number:
following the instructions in the user guide attached below.
UNDP is organizing non-mandatory Pre-bid conference:
- Agenda: User Information on QUANTUM will be Provided during Pre-Proposal Conference; how to use UNDP QUANTUM platform (How to register a Company, how to view tender document and how to upload proposal and other documents in the QUANTUM System, and any other questions that the bidders may have.
- Time and time zone: 11:00 AM, Yemen local time.
- Date : 16 November 2022
- Venue : Virtual thourgh ZOOM: https://undp.zoom.us/j/84577858777?from=addon (You may save this appointment outlook item)
- Minutes of the Pre-bid conference will be disseminated to the prospective bidders.
Attachments / المرفقات
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
left until deadline
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc