HR Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: HR Officer
Location: Al-Jawf and Sana'a
Reports to: HR/Admin Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Job Purpose: The HR Officer is responsible for tasks such as organizing and maintaining personnel files, assisting with recruitment and hiring processes, managing employee benefits and leave, and providing general support to project staff on human resources-related issues. Additionally, the HR Officer may assist with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, which help to ensure that project staff are supported, and that the project operates in compliance with legal and ethical standards. The HR Officer may work closely with other project staff, such as the Project Manager or the Finance Manager, to ensure effective communication and coordination around HR-related matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to staff requests and maintain the confidentiality of HR operations.
- Provide HR administrative support, including preparing advertisements, receiving and filing applications, inviting candidates for interviews, organizing interview venues, issuing new staff identification cards during the staff recruitment process.
- Manage day-to-day activities for employee benefits, leaves, field visit/mission permit requests, compensation, and staff clearance upon exits.
- Maintain personnel files, ensuring that all required documents are collected upon recruitment.
- Ensure the implementation of the organization’s HR manual and sharing policies with staff on a regular basis.
- Handle the onboarding process, including performing HR inductions for new hires and distributing handbooks.
- Carry out all required tasks related to employee recruitment/onboarding and off-boarding.
- Perform tasks related to the preparation of Payroll, including verifying staff attendance, collecting and reviewing timesheets, and forwarding them to Finance.
- Handle all paperwork regarding handing out sim cards and phones to staff and updating records related to that.
- Process the monthly bill of the phone carrier service.
- Arrange travel authorization submissions and travel bookings for staff.
- Manage conferences, workshops, meetings, and travel efficiently and as required.
- Provide assistance to staff in compliance issues and problem resolutions.
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures with respect to the code of conduct, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality, and non-discrimination.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Minimum of (3) years of full life cycle experience.
- Prior experience in a non-profit organization NGO.
- Knowledge of Human Resources and general HR practices including recruitment.
- Knowledge of labor laws, government regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional way.
- Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and emails.
- Fluency in English is required (written and verbal).
- English and Arabic
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a