Deputy General Manager
Job Title: Deputy General Manager
Job Location: Sana’a- Yemen
Number of positions: 1
Job Duration: Open contract
Deadline: Dec-10, 2022
About The Company
A service company engaged in providing technological services, licensed to practicing technological professions for all types and specializations.
Tasks And Responsibilities:-
- Participate in proposing the company's financial, administrative, marketing, and technical policies.
- Participate in setting the approved and necessary policies, objectives, plans, and procedures in all aspects of work within the company.
- Supervise the work and programs of the sales, services, marketing, financial and administrative departments in the company in order to evaluate performance levels and identify problems and obstacles encountering work
- Participate in the development and planning of campaigns, sales and marketing programs, and periodic advertisements, and study their objectives, tools, and implementation regulations before their seasonal presentation to the company's General Director.
- Supervise directly with or without the participation of the General Director in preparing statistics and technical analysis.
- Lead an annual discretionary budgets committee and supervise their preparation by the appointed departments and hand them over to the General Director on the specified dates.
- Communicate with relevant government agencies in relation to the company's activities and coordinate with senior management as well on the potentials and the essential issues.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business, IT, or Marketing.
- Strong retail background with good management of leasing, marketing and operations matters.
- Experience - 10+ years in corporate management, preferably in Technology facility management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including clear and concise oral and written communication. Has the ability to listen clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and get clarification, responds well to questions, demonstrates group presentation skills, and participates in meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage the interests of various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team.
- Excellent dealing with computer and technology.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an application by pressing the link:
Only Qualified men candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل