MEAL Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: MEAL Officer
Job Location: Aden
Report to: Senior MEAL Officer
Announcement Closing Date: 27/11/2022
The Field Medical Foundation (FMF) has been operating in Yemen for since 2012 during even the most dangerous peak of the conflict in the region. Our staff of dedicated professionals and passionate volunteers are the helping hand that delivers aid from local and/or international partners to those who require it the most, in a country that was already suffering before the war. Today we have helped humanitarian aid reach the hands of more than 9 million vulnerable people in Yemen to help them not only to survive but also to rebuild their lives. We aim to provide a comprehensive approach to providing aid through interventions, which is why we work in almost all sectors of international emergency relief.
FMF is implementing an Integrated Health &Nutrition and SBCC Project in Hays district in Al-Hudaydah governorate to deliver quality integrated health and nutrition services to the beneficiaries. MEAL Officer who is the following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress toward achieving the project output.
- Conduct regular field Monitoring visits throughout the project implementation period as required, supporting and supervising the activities of the project.
- Monitor the performance indicators for the project's success.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Suggest strategies for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system, and develop indicators and monitoring strategy for the project.
- Provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, final, and other reports.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and the impact of the project.
- Participate in coordinating across the available components of the project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS.
- Participate with the project personnel with M&E tools and support them in their use.
- Preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from program objectives.
- Participate in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on the reports of project activities.
- Prepare and maintain M&E databases.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Conduct baselines, endlines, PDMs, DDMs, PSMs, and impact evaluation assessments/surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics, information technology, or related field.
- At least 2-4 years’ work experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably with Health and Nutrition projects.
- Experience working with NGOs and INGOs is preferred.
- Experience or training in monitoring and evaluation practices in public health or related disciplines.
- Proficiency with database management, ODK and Power BI.
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with stakeholders and staff.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل