HR Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: HR Assistant
Reporting to: HR Coordinator
Contract period: one Year
Closing date: 21 November 2023
About Human Appeal
Here at Human Appeal we have an exciting opportunity to recruit an HR Assistant to be based at our Yemen - Sana’a Office. This is 12 month fixed term contract, renewable depend on performance and availability of funding
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide. Human Appeal has seven International Field Offices across the globe.
Please note, this is a local contract, for this role candidate must have the right to work in Yemen.
Main Job Purpose
Under the close supervision of HR Coordinator, the HR Assistant will assists in carrying out a wide range of support activities inside HR department including administrative work, coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of selected candidate role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. Selected candidate will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents in line with the HA’s and mission’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide full support to HA Head quarter in absence of HR Coordinator to manage day to day quires.
- Ensure all HR administrative work assigned is carried out professionally.
- Ensures to apply the standard Human Appeal HR management policies and procedures.
- Contributes in development of HR tools and ensures its implementation.
- Ensures that the personal files of staff are up-to-date and assures proper follow-up with shortlisted applicants.
- Assist in Payroll management (including monthly reports).
- Management of employees' holidays balances according to the absence sheets on monthly basis.
- Maintains adequate communication among the staff.
- Providing support in the recruitment process.
- Archiving all HR documents on time ( hard & soft copies).
- Make sure to meet all deadlines set by the line manager.
- When needed provides support for the performance management process in the mission and provides support during the appraisal process.
- Maintaining health insurance and their payments on time. Manage and administer employee health insurance programs, including enrollment, claims processing, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and policies
- University degree in business administration, HR, social science or another relevant field;
- At least three years’ work experience in a similar field
- Fluent in Spoken and written English is a must
- Good computer skills
- Capacity to apply HA rules and procedures
- Capacity of treating information confidentially
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل