Social Worker This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Social Worker
Reports to: Case Management Officer
Duration: 10 Months
Job Purpose: The Social Worker will be in charge of providing case management and identifying the basic needs of vulnerable people. They will refer the case to relevant specialists under the project or other service providers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee activities for IDPs in host communities.
- Timely identify and receive cases with specific needs through home visits or self-referrals by field teams who may require further assessment and/or intervention and support.
- Conduct assessments on the needs of vulnerable PoCs. Interviews shall include an assessment of environmental, emotional, behavioral, and social factors as well as resources and strengths that impact individual well-being. Medical conditions and physical security should be prioritized.
- Provide quality, timely, and age-appropriate individual psychological support and care to improve the resilience of IDPs in need approaching the community center in line with core guiding principles (Informed consent, safety and security, confidentiality, respect, and no discrimination).
- Conduct awareness sessions on relevant topics related to the protection of the community, children's well-being, and other topics supporting the development of community-owned activities. With the consent of the PoCs, refer them to services offered such as legal assistance and psychosocial support or case management and to external services providers when required, in accordance with service providers' referral/service map and ensure the follow-up of referred cases.
- Assist the Case Management Officer to periodically update the referral/service map in close coordination with the existing coordination structure (PC, CP AoR, WP AoR).
- Take part, when requested by the Protection Officer or Case Management Officer, in IPs meetings and training/capacity-building activities.
- Provide regular updates to the Case Management Officer on overall identified PSN (persons with specific needs) cases to the Protection Officer.
- Assist the Case Management Officer and the Protection Officer in preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage, fill, archive specific forms for cases profiling, referral, and weekly reporting ensuring confidentiality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Any other task not listed here and necessary for the project implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in social work or any related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years' social work experience, particularly in the field and in a complex environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Ability to think independently and problem-solving.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Honest, hardworking, and committed to community development.
- Excellent in using Microsoft including (word, excel, power point, and emails).
- English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a