Protection Monitor (2) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Protection Monitor (2)
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Job Purpose: The Protection Monitor collects and analyzes information on protection risks faced by IDPs, such as threats to physical safety, access to essential services, and violations of human rights. They also monitor the implementation of protection strategies and programs, and identify gaps and challenges that need to be addressed. Additionally, the Protection Monitor may engage in community outreach and raising awareness of protection issues and promote community-based protection mechanisms. They may also work closely with other actors in the protection sector, such as the Legal Counsellor, the Protection Officer, and the Psychosocial Support Officer, to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated approach to IDP protection. The information gathered by the Protection Monitor is used to inform decision-making and advocate for the rights and needs of IDPs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze information on protection risks faced by IDPs and know whether they match the criteria or not. Also, make success stories.
- Fully investigate the evaluation of the new displacement in terms of the causes and the problem of displacement in accordance with the steps of the
- Ensure and verify that cases referred to protection and shelter services meet the criteria of vulnerability and deserve to be serviced. For example, emergencies.
- Determine the final list of eligible beneficiaries for Protection services and deliver to data entry on a daily basis.
- Write the data in the initial needs assessment forms and then unload it into the Kobo system through electronic devices.
- Follow up, document, and archive all documents for cases to be delivered to protection services.
- Submit monthly performance reports to the Project Manager.
- Conduct regular field visits to all program sites to support, evaluate, and implement the program, identify any concerns, and obtain beneficiary feedback.
- Get to IDP sites to conduct comprehensive and participatory events to identify needs.
- Arrange and prepare all the distribution requirements and take responsibility for all the distribution activities in the field.
- Conduct field assessments according to targeting criteria.
- Work with everything related to the field situation of reports, referral, and fill in the referral form
- Archive the researcher's work from the field and forward it to the Project Manager.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the Project Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or University degree in any equivalent fields.
- At least (3) years of experience in a similar position, preferably with an INGO.
- Knowledge of international protection and human rights legal standards.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience in community development and mobilization.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity, and flexibility.
- Good English language skills (oral and written).
- Full respect for client/organization confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and respect for people with special needs and other vulnerability.
- English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a