Field Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Terms of Reference
Reports to: Project Manager
Organization & Background:
A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across Yemen. The organization provides direct assistance for conflict-affected populations, IDPs, host communities and vulnerable groups in the conflict areas. The organization, in partnership with international agencies, takes action during crisis situations, and goes the extra mile to engage in other contexts where its competencies will add value. The organization promotes durable solutions for conflict-affected populations and helps to restore services, education, economic, wellbeing and health.
The Field Coordinator is responsible for the oversight, development and management of all organization programmers as well as HR, finance, logistics, administration, security, representation and advocacy in the designated field area. S/He is responsible to carry out field work in order to mobilize communities, monitor activities and provide support to project management and other team members for the effective and efficient implementation of the project’s activities. He/she will also be responsible for data collection, monitoring of local partners’ performance on the field level as well as reporting of activities.
- Preparation of activities, in, arranging for transport, etc.; and prepare the field needs of the project work team.
- Oversee and review all aspects of fieldwork on a daily basis in field.
- Coordinate field work for project with local representative’s/community members and different stakeholders in target area
- Overseeing for all logistics requirements of the training and workshops in addition to the fieldwork plans of the project work team.
- Keep the forms Documents, questionnaires safe and sound, ensuring they reach to Project headquarters in the region then Sana’a office on time.
- Ensure that the material (e.g., spare parts for water supply systems, food ...) reaches the target groups.
- Evaluate the performance of the work team and Community volunteers and raise it to the project officer, who in turn raise it to the project manager.
- Write a report summarizing all activities carried out in the field, achievements, difficulties, etc.
- Coordination and field communication with Local authorities and community leaders in the targeted areas, to ensure that all activities are implemented Without hindrances
- Participation in the preliminary survey and the definition of the region as well as the final survey of the target areas.
- Assist in the development of a promotional plan for the project and supervise its implementation
- Raising monthly, quarterly and annual plans to control the progress of the field.
- Contributing to the selection of community volunteers in the target districts.
- Facilitation / coordination of field work and work to solve the problems facing the project team and raise these obstacles to the Department periodically. In addition to. Resolve the administrative and logistics problems related to field activities.
- Supervising the progress of training and continuous follow-up with the trainer to ensure that the training is done well and smoothly and at a high level of quality.
- Communicate with the project officer on any training issues and follow up the progress of the project with him.
- Preparation of the final report at the end of each training course and its approval and delivery to the project manager
- Contribute to the preparation of the project plan training before the start of the training course according to a specific schedule, and send an electronic copy to the project officer.
- Supervising the printing and photocopying of the curriculum for training and its distribution to trainees.
- Review the monthly reports and statements and ensure that the data integrity is fulfilled before delivery to the project officer.
- Prepare a database for the project. And the introduction of the project impact assessment form into the database.
- Commitment to implement the field monitoring system adopted in the project.
- Properly archiving the documents and correspondence of the project for easy reference upon request.
- Establish a list of the institutions and entities that will be targeted in the promotional plan and send it to the project officer who in turn sends it to the project manager.
- Perform other duties / tasks determined them by the manager.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical field or relevant field.
- Previous experience working with an I/NGO.
- Experience in procurement and purchasing.
- Knowledge of Donor funding regulations.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent skills in purchasing techniques within the context of this position
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Ability to plan with good organizational skills, multi-task including prioritization and ability to work under pressure
- Initiative and ability to follow up on issues
- Good reporting and communication skills
- Excellent skills in monitoring implementation of program activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly to field sites.
- Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments.
- Independence, i.e., conducting tasks with minimal supervision, and stress resilience.
- Flexibility, tolerance and maturity.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل