Project Field Coordinator
Project Field Coordinator
Location: Khanfar, Abyan.
Reports to: Project Manager.
Organization & Background:
A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across Yemen. The organization provides direct assistance for conflict-affected populations, IDPs, host communities and vulnerable groups in the conflict areas. The organization, in partnership with international agencies, takes action during crisis situations, and goes the extra mile to engage in other contexts where its competencies will add value. The organization promotes durable solutions for conflict-affected populations and helps to restore services, education, economic, wellbeing and health.
The Project Field Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of project activities in the field ensuring strong collaboration and coordination with MoPIC, authorities, and stakeholders. S/he will work under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of project activities in the respective field.
- Coordinate the implementation of food security and livelihood projects/interventions in the Programme area according to the organisation’s strategy, as well as based on proposals, budgets and plans.
- Ensure that activities are completed within the specified timeframe and to acceptable levels of technical and programme quality.
- Supervising informing community committee and ensure that the right target areas and beneficiaries are selected based on the vulnerability criteria and technical needs assessments.
- Develop and maintain good relationships and lines of communication with relevant, local partner, local authorities and communities, explaining the nature of the project and liaising with them throughout the project.
- Oversee and review all aspects of fieldwork on a daily basis in field.
- Keep the forms Documents, questionnaires safe and private, ensuring they reach to Project management in Sana’a office on time.
- Prepare a report summarizing all activities carried out in the field, achievements, difficulties. Also raising monthly and quarterly reports to control the progress of the field.
- Arrange and coordinate for the project survey’s such as assessments, PDMs, registration and verification.
- Contributing to the selection of community volunteers in the target district.
- Facilitation /coordination of field work and solve the problems facing the project team and raise these obstacles to the program management.
- Evaluate the performance of the team work, FSP, and community volunteers.
- Review the monthly reports and statements and ensure that the data integrity is fulfilled before delivery to the project manager.
- Properly archiving the documents and correspondence of the project for easy reference upon request.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure all information is tracked according to programs needs and donor requirements.
- Ensures information is efficiently communicated between the sub office and the head office.
- Ensure implementation of the organization’s operational policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform any other duties or tasks determined by the program management.
- Responsible for monitoring the impact of the project, support decision making and promote learning through documentation of best practices and follow up of necessary adjustment.
- Facilitate regular meetings to assist information sharing between project staff, to ensure all staff members are aware of current work plans and to provide the opportunity for feedback
- Establish transparent relationships with all partners including identification of their priorities, concerns and managing expectations regarding FSL interventions.
- Liaise with other organisations/entities engaged in similar activities in district or governorate, including the government authorities, the FSAC and other relevant clusters, UN agencies or NGOs.
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about FSL activities.
- Attend on regular basis at the organizations’ s Aden Office.
Education, Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Previous experience working with an NGO with at least one year experience in the humanitarian work.
- Professional knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint…etc.).
- Excellent in communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to lead and work effectively with others to achieve results
- Strong leadership and ability to plan with good organizational skills, multi-task including prioritization and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent coordination, reporting and presentation skills
- Initiative and ability to follow up on issues
- Excellent skills in monitoring implementation of program activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly to field sites.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to invited to apply through the below link by Sep 29th, 2021 at the latest:
**Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Web & Flutter Programmers (PHP, Flutter, Laravel, Python) (4)Deadline:30 Sep | Sana'a
Professional Sales Representative (مندوب مبيعات علمي )Deadline:24 Sep | Sana'a , Dhamar
Sales/Marketing Representative (مندوب مبيعات وتسويق)Deadline:25 Sep | Sana'a
Head of Marketing (رئيس قسم التسويق)Deadline:23 Sep | Sana'a
Sales/Marketing Manager- مدير المبيعات والتسويقDeadline:28 Sep | Sana'a