Operations Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Deputy General Manager - Africa
1. To provide support and assistance at all levels to International Sales Department.
This is a hands-on position that will see the successful candidate ‘on the ground’ across the portfolio. To be successful in this challenging but highly rewarding position, you will have the following key skills, experience and personal attributes:
1. Manage the operations team of employees and third party staff
2. Assist with strategic and operational planning
3. Oversee the continued planting and development
4. Oversee and contribute to overall farm budgeting
5. Contribute towards profitability and growth of the Company;
6. Implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required time-frame and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
7. Ensure compliance to all export objectives and design sales strategies according to customer requirement and collaborate with country sales manager to prepare budget for projects.
8. Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments and resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products and collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements.
9. Administer all existing clients and ensure optimal level of marketing strategies and design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets..
10. Import and Export Execution. Follow up production plan and coordinate shipment delivery schedule regarding import and export requirements
11. Maintain an awareness of changes in legislation/ market requirements that may present threats or opportunities.
12. Evaluate new ideas to ensure the most cost effective use of capital and resources
13. To work with the Distribution and Procurement unit on finalizing transportation & 3PL contracts.
14. Supply and Operation Planning Process Management.
15. Responsible for improvement of customer satisfaction scores around ordering & delivery.
16. Build relationship with farming community to source and develop the supply chain for the Agro-commodity
Key Behavioural Competencies Required
- Strong Character
- Good Communicator
- Honest and have integrity
- Strong management and business background
- Good understanding of labour, environment and business law
- Solid judgement qualities
- Good Communication skill – verbal & written.
- Work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Team player
- Work under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Experience of agriculture is a must and willing to travel.
- Good command of spoken and written English is preferred. Knowledge of English and Arabic is a must.
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Male management graduates with 5 - 7 years’ experience in agriculture industry.
- Work experience in Africa.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Transport Management, Industrial Engineering, or any related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience at supervisor level in supply chain management: planning, inventory control, and warehouse operations
- Management of a large distribution network and large format national / regional distributors.
- Excellent planning skill.
- Computer literate and comfortable in making reports and analysis in Excel and word. Excellent presentation skill and dealing with senior management.
- Able to travel extensively across different markets. Personal mobility is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent man management skill across multiple cultures.
- Project management: forward planning and organisation with high attention to detail
- Flexible and effective influencing style
- Detail oriented and excellent communication skills.
- HO : Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal team
- Local authorities
- Client Sales / Marketing Team
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل