Case Management Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Case Management Officer
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Job Purpose: The Case Management Officer is responsible for assessing the needs of IDPs and developing individualized protection plans. He/she will provide direct support and assistance to IDPs, including referrals to essential services such as healthcare, legal aid, and psychosocial support. Additionally, the Case Management Officer may work with other actors in the protection sector to coordinate and monitor the provision of services to IDPs, Affected HCs, and Returnees. He/She may also engage in community outreach to raise awareness of protection issues and to promote community-based protection mechanisms. The Case Management Officer may work closely with other actors in the protection sector, such as the Legal Counselor, the Protection Officer, and the Psychosocial Support Officer, to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated approach to IDP protection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings concerning case management and referral with UN agencies, INGOs/NGOs whenever relevant and upon line manager's request and provide relevant written feedback.
- Contribute with the project Manager and the project team to develop, monitor, and update a multi-sectorial mapping of the external service providers to address the needs of the referred beneficiaries.
- Conduct meetings with relevant service providers to agree on referral mechanisms and criteria of referral selections, to identify and maintain a relationship with service providers’ referral focal points, and coordinating with relevant entities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an internal and external referral system in close collaboration with the project manager and teams (tools, procedures, training of the protection field teams, follow-up mechanisms, etc.).
- Support the protection sector (the Legal Counselor, the Protection Officer, and the Psychosocial Support Officer) in referring cases in need of further rehabilitation and MHPSS support after discharge by linking them with external service providers.
- Identify cases in need of external referral (basic needs, Medical needs, etc.) on a daily basis and provide the list of these cases to the PMs to prioritize the referral.
- Ensure the follow-up of externally referred cases (Feedback through contact with service providers with the organization beneficiaries referred, etc.).
- Respond to externally referred cases from other humanitarian organizations, ensure the cases are well taken into account, and followed up.
- Ensure feedback to external organizations that have referred cases to the organization.
- Organize regular referral meetings to update the team about the different possibilities of orientation.
- Provide updates to the organization's relevant HU staff about the external referrals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Social Sciences or a degree in another related field with at least 2 years of practical experience with similar entities.
- Other certificates demonstrating evidence of professional improvement in the field of expertise.
- Knowledge of access to services and referral mechanisms.
- Knowledge of center-based approach and community-based approach.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Excellent in using Microsoft including (word, excel, power point, and emails).
- English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a