M&E Assistant (6) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
M&E Assistant (6)
Location: Taiz, Ad-Dhale, Lahj, Al-Mahweet, Hadhramout, Al-Jawaf.
Reports to: Nutrition MEAL Specialist
Organization & Background:
A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across Yemen. The organization provides direct assistance for conflict-affected populations, IDPs, host communities and vulnerable groups in the conflict areas. The organization, in partnership with international agencies, takes action during crisis situations in order to alleviate the sufferings of the most vulnerable groups. The organization promotes durable solutions for conflict-affected populations and helps to restore services, education, economic, wellbeing and health.
Working under the supervision of the Nutrition Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Specialist is assigned to work within different districts in the same governorate. The M&E Assistant will work closely with Nutrition MEAL Specialist to implement the organization’s M&E commitments in the specific targeted districts for the nutrition program funded by WFP, improve program quality through improving data management systems and processes. The position will support measurement in the Field Office. He/she will also support the Nutrition MEAL specialist in leading day-to-day M&E tasks arising in the Field Office and providing technical support to field teams to ensure the effective implementation of projects.
- Participate in strengthening existing M&E system for nutrition program within the organization.
- Ensure that CMAM, IYCF nutrition protocols\guidelines per Yemen protocols are respected AND strictly adhered to, such as admission, discharge criteria, referral system and follow up of defaulter cases.
- Responsible for appropriate follow up of all the program supplies and ensure proper record keeping adhere to the organization’s logistics procedures, accountability policies and preventing spoilage and stock out, and report if deviations occur
- Monitoring of the referral for SAM cases with medical complications in established stabilization Canters available in the area.
- Support in preparing monitoring and evaluation bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual narrative reports.
- Entering all M&E relevant reports into the required forms/ systems.
- Follow up and monitor that treatment protocols for MAM cases are followed and understood at the HFs.
- Preparing and sorting received documents and identifying forms that need to be entered which are related to MEAL unit.
- Conduct field visits to collect information from the beneficiaries’ households and other stakeholders and ensure data collection is conducted on time and in accordance with the data collection plan.
- Ensuring accuracy of entered data through sample-comparing with all HFs records.
- Evaluate the access to the organization’s supported activities for vulnerable legitimate beneficiaries and ensure the identification of potential barriers that might hinder access to services.
- Support the analysis of data in line with the M&E plan.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of monitoring tools, which will include, but not be limited to, data collection, analysis and reporting on program indicators.
- Track and monitor outputs and expected results of ongoing projects with regular updating of IPTT, collect and review of activities’ Means of Verifications (MoVs), as well as the extent of completion of various activities and present findings to MEAL Coordinator, MEAL senior officer, and Project Manager.
- Ensure that the distribution of the commodities is in the right entitlements as per MoPHP.
- Conduct regular visits to the districts and warehouses to check the commodities, the applied archiving system of the commodities movement and the status of the warehouse and documents.
- Follow up the HFs reporting system and if the reports are accurate and complete.
- Ensure proper, clear and accurate data recording on clinical registration book and nutrition cards.
- Regularly collate and document lessons learned and share best practices, extracted from monitoring finding and after actions reviews, with projects/programs staff and/or external stakeholders after the approval of MEAL Specialist.
- Support the execution of events in the department such as, organizational project learning by developing, collecting and disseminating relevant information on monitoring, and evaluation.
- Assess the satisfaction of beneficiaries with regards to the activities.
- Ensure that all received complaints &feedback are documented and closed according the organization’s CFM guidelines and integrated with lessons learned.
- Transfer qualitative data provided on surveys and forms into numeric information/ quantitative data when required and if needed.
- Work in a professional manner and on acorn=dance with the organization’s humanitarian mission and core values.
- Establish and implement proper and comprehensive Complaints-Feedback Mechanism (CFM), as well as information sharing mechanism, for projects according to the organization’s Accountability guidelines.
- Provide monitoring updates\reports regarding the services provided.
- Regular follow up of the activities conducted by CHVs.
- Conduct incentive verification in regular biases.
- Report any deviation, or violation occur immediately.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Statistics, Development studies, health or other relevant degree.
- Experience with Nutrition program, including CMAM approach.
- Diploma in Nursing, Pharmacy, Laboratory, or related field is preferable.
- Strong computer skills required. Successful candidates will have an excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word processing.
- Familiarity with Monitoring & Evaluation/ project management is desired.
- Good oral and writing skills in English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Development and HR Manger ( مدير ادارة التطوير والموارد البشرية)Deadline:15 Nov | Sana'a
Professional Sales Representative (مندوب مبيعات علمي ) (Re-Advertised)Deadline:28 Oct | Sana'a , Dhamar
مدير خدمات الموظفين وبيئة العملDeadline:28 Oct | Taiz
Commercial Manager (مدير الإدارة التجارية)Deadline:31 Oct | Sana'a
Chocolate Maker (فني خلط شوكولاتة)Deadline:31 Oct | Sana'a