Introduction: A leader in mobile technologies, consumer electronics, home appliances, and more across its large portfolio of products and services; seeking to hire innovators to work with the company team for building a better tomorrow for the company, customers, partners, and community.
Position: Division Manager
Position Summary: Leads all division operations activities by executing the agreed-upon business plans, implementation and execution of annual strategic sales initiatives to increase market share and generate revenue by effectively managing wholesalers, leading a sales team, while building and maintaining brand growth and relationships with key accounts. Identifying business opportunities, effective distributor management, strong leadership, and developing people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, teach, coach, guide, mentor, and develop a high-performance team for optimal execution and results. Build respectful relationships – promote an environment of trust and open communication. Lead by example.
- Performance Management: Conduct performance evaluations, provide quarterly formal performance reviews, and provide feedback to direct reports. Regularly communicate with the team to achieve mutual understanding and desired results.
- Collaborate across all departments and champion the "One Team" approach.
- Influence and engage distributor partners, and broker relationships through the establishment of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and objectives for case volume, distribution, and revenues.
- Teach, train, deliver, and execute brand standards, channel priorities, and target ratio of all channel sales.
- Responsible for the implementation, execution, measuring, and communication of priority marketing programs.
- Manage all financial budgets and pricing to ensure revenue plan is achieved.
- Regularly monitor and analyze market performance to ensure goals are on track to be met and communicate back to top management as well as the partners.
- Direct the development and execution of sales plans and unique marketing solutions with distributors and partners to focus on the customers in markets necessary to achieve brand growth and financial objectives.
- Set weekly, monthly planning, business reviews, Top 2 Top meetings with management.
- Provide in-market intel and feedback for use by Marketing and Strategy teams.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing tools that effectively grow existing business, identify new opportunities, and track key marketing programs.
- Manage the execution and ROI of all programs & events.
- Establish clear goals and objectives, including accountability for all collaborative sales execution activities.
- Broadly utilize electronic organizational tools (i.e., Outlook) for planning and communication purposes.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for brand growth, drive new business and market share growth.
- Responsible to lead the integration work and business development.
- Responsible to build, develop and maintain the distribution network.
- Establish and maintain documentation for procedures and processes.
- Participate in community events and activities while representing the company in a manner consistent with company values and goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related or Engineering, MBA is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Progressive leadership career (8+ years) in Mobile & Home Appliances related industry; sales experience across all channels.
- Retail sales experience.
- B2B sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals and growing distribution for premium brands in a branded product industry.
- Contract negotiation with large/complex companies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation, and keen negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and hold teams accountable through strong interpersonal and influence skills to produce results.
- Organized professional able to manage multiple priorities.
- New organization, business start-up.
- Key account management planning and developing.
- Problem-solving (defining what the problem is to be solved), actions and accountabilities.
- Customer-focused mindset.
How to Apply
All CVs to be sent through our account firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please mention the position in your email subject.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل