Reporting/M&E Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Reporting/M&E Assistant
Location: Sana'a and Al-Jawf
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Job Purpose: The Reporting/M&E Assistant is responsible for collecting and organizing data on project activities, such as the number of IDPs served, the types of services provided, and the impact of project activities on the well-being of BNFs. The Reporting/M&E Assistant also assists with the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans, which help to track progress and identify areas where adjustments to project activities may be necessary. Additionally, the Reporting/M&E Assistant is responsible for preparing regular reports on project activities and outcomes, which are used to inform decision-making and to report to donors and other stakeholders. The Reporting/M&E Assistant may work closely with other project staff, such as the Project Manager, to ensure that data is collected and reported in a way that supports project goals and objectives. The Reporting/M&E Assistant may also assist with community-level data collection and analysis and engage in community outreach and mobilization efforts to ensure that project activities are responsive to the needs of IDPs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile field-level information required to prepare regular reports on project activities and outcomes.
- Maintain close collaboration with the project manager, field, and technical teams to ensure a smooth exchange of information.
- Day-to-day follow-up of project activities according to the monitoring and evaluation projects' plans and attending meetings related to the project as required.
- Undertake regular visits to field sites to support monitoring of activity implementation.
- Follow up on the project activities and report any deviations.
- Supervise and oversee the design and implementation of evaluations in coordination with the field team.
- Participate in baseline, midline, and end-line surveys as required.
- Enter monitoring data into computer-based data collection systems according to schedule or supervise this process.
- Support an ongoing process of beneficiary verification.
- Monitor distributions and submit field visit reports to the Project Manager as requested.
- Conduct PDM, baseline, and Endline after each distribution/construction and collect beneficiaries' feedback, and train the field Enumerator on different M&E tools.
- Prepare a log of lessons learned and case studies related to good practice from reviews and evaluations and reflect them to the field team.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports about the achievements and challenges to the project manager.
- Prepare the format for the evaluation and conduct the impact evaluation study (pre and post).
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the project Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Social Science, Statistics, IT, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Reporting and Data Analysis.
- Excellent fluency in written English and Arabic is required.
- Proven writing and design skills and the ability to present information clearly, concisely visually, and narratively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver reports according to strict donor requirements.
- Knowledge of report writing software such as Microsoft Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience in graphic design is an advantage.
- Proactive, motivated, innovative, and adaptable individual who can take initiative.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel to the field if needed.
- English and Arabic
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a