Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man-made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
Location: Ataq project
Contract duration: three months renewable
Contract type: Full time contract
Reporting to: Pharmacy Supervisor
Execute the pharmacy/medical warehouse storing activities in order to keep pharmacy stock above security level and following recommended conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) under the supervision of the Med-ical Warehouse (for OCB) or Pharmacy Supervisor, and in collaboration with the logistics team.
Key of responsibilities:
- Supervising material orders and dispatching in order to ensure rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability. It includes:
- Ensuring good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Ensuring correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software.
- Carrying out or participating in regular inventories including EPREP stock.
- Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months.
- Preparing orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, others), ensuring proper packaging and dispatching and reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy Supervisor. Informing Pharmacy Supervisor as soon as stock reaches alert limit.
- Controlling warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials are kept in good keeping conditions, it includes:
- e.g. Monitoring temperature in the warehouse and ensuring that products requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received, stored, and prepared and transported appropriately according to MSF Supply and Cold Chain protocols.
- Ensuring cleanliness of premises (stock pharmacy) and in close collaboration with the logistics department, maintaining refrigerating equipment.
- Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regards to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse.
- Ensuring that items to be quarantined (on-going quality alerts) or to be placed in quarantine zone (batch recalls, expired or damaged items) are removed from the stock and safely locked.
Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months. Preparing reports and passing it to the supervisor.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Completing medical orders, inventories, preparing orders and dispatching to end user units and other parties
- Ensuring Good Storage and Dispensing Practices are respected in the Pharmacy including cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse
- Ensuring correct records of stock movements and the stock cards are up to date
- Following up on stock levels, stock out, expiry dates and quarantine items
- Controlling that the pharmacy is limited to authorized personnel only
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENT
- Essential, secondary school. Desirable, medical related studies
- Essential previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions.
- Desirable previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- English and Arabic Language both essential.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Service Orientation L1
- Stress Management. L2
How to Apply
Applications must be in English language. Candidates MUST submit a Cover Letter and CV. Short listed candidates will be asked to provide original copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and work certificates, and any recommendations from previous employers to the following:
Médecins sans Frontières - Ataq
Only online Application will be accepted. Please send your application
(Please in the subject of the mail precise “PHARMACY STOREKEEPER”)
Deadline for application: 02 October 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-OCB (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-OCB.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل